Advise, support and guide the implementation of the National Service Delivery Framework in the Finglas area in order to ensure that children and families access required services that are proportionate and timely.
- To promote the potential of the service delivery framework with key agencies and within the community.
- To support the establishment of a network of community / voluntary sector and statutory organisations operating in the Finglas area.
- To develop a case management system for families who require multi agency interventions.
- To build and maintain links with the Social Work Department and all other affiliated agencies.
- To support a clear understanding within affiliated organisations of the threshold for referral to Social Work for child protection concerns.
- To ensure and support affiliated agencies to comply with national policy for data protection and child protection.
- To oversee the ongoing monitoring and evaluation of the Finglas Network.
- To identify and formulate responses to identified training needs of affiliated organisations.
- In association with all stakeholders to identify key learning and dilemmas arising from our work and to make recommendations regarding policy change as necessary.