Address: 5 Cardiffsbridge Rd
7 Main St
Finglas Village, D.11
Contact Name: Marie McCann - Director
Web site: www.thefingalcentre.ie
Opening Hours: Monday & Tuesday: 9:00AM – 5:00PM
Wednesday: 9:00AM – 1:00PM. 2:00PM – 5:00PM
Thursday: 9:00AM – 5:00PM
Friday: 9:00AM – 4:00PM
Who can use the service?: See information on Programmes and Services
Informal referrals accepted: Yes
Formal referrals accepted: Yes
Referrals accepted from: Keyworkers, Public Health Nurses, Organisation in the local Community, Self-referrals and any relevant agency. The Fingal Centre has a very inclusive policy on all of its programmes and services.
How to make a referral: Referrals for Programmes and Services in The Fingal Centre can be made by Organisations, Agencies and people can also self-refer.
Unemployed, underemployed, people at risk of social exclusion, families, minority ethnic groups, people in recovery from drug addiction, people with literacy and numeracy issues.
Key Aims & Objectives of Service
1. Community Support
• Employment Support Services.
• Active Parenting Programmes
• Information, Outreach and Networking
2. Community Work Programme
• Community employment projects supporting the wider community
3. Training and Education
• Education and training for people in recovery from drug addiction (the Voyages Programme).
• FETAC Accredited Courses
4. Community Access:
• Open Community Access to the Centre’s training room, meeting room and other facilities.
The Fingal Centre runs a variety of programmes ranging from Community Employment schemes to parenting courses. More information on each program can be found at www.thefingalcentre.ie
• Active Parenting Service
• Back Up Family Support
• Community Administration Service
• Community Employment
• Community Support Service
• Living Skills – Alcohol & Drug Awareness Schools Programme
• Voyages – Education & Training Programme for people in recovery