Address: St. Helena’s Road, Finglas, Dublin 11
Contact Name: Jean Savage
Phone: 01 811 0428/811 0583
Fax: 01 811 0576
Web site: None
Opening Hours: Monday to Friday 8.45 am to 3.30pm (Beginning of September to the end of July)
Who can use the service? Children and Families living in the Finglas Area
We operate the ECCE AND CCS Schemes
Informal referrals accepted: Yes
Formal referrals accepted: Yes
Referrals accepted from: Self Referral, Social Workers/Public Health Nurse/ Psychologists/Speech and Language Therapists/ Community Groups.
How to make a referral: Application form available at reception at the Centre. Services wishing to refer to may ring the centre and we will email or fax a referral form to you.
St. Helena’s Childcare Centre strives to provide a high quality childcare service for children and their families living in the Finglas area. We offer a range of affordable childcare options to enable parents to avail of educational, training and work opportunities. We provide a holistic curriculum for children that merges all areas of their life and development and allows each child to reach their full potential.
Key Aims & Objectives of Service
- To Provide a safe stimulating environment offering access to a variety of educational equipment and toys
- To offer a range of developmentally appropriate activities to meet the needs of each child.
- To ensure children’s self-esteem is nurtured and enhanced.
- To offer an environment the respects and embraces diversity.
- To give children a positive attitude to learning and education from an early age.
- To work in partnership with parents to prepare children for school and ensure their time in our service is a positive one for all concerned.
- To offer support to families and children attending our Centre and refer them to appropriate services should the need arise.
- To provide a menu of nutritionally balanced meals using a variety of fresh ingredients.
- To recruit qualified staff and ensure they receive ongoing training and support.
Morning and Afternoon playgroup and Full day care sessions